This week, we have finally shot the footage I needed for my shot. Old footage could not be used as such we had to re-shoot the scene.
I have also sculpted a somewhat finished version of the actor to use for the shot. It has been skinned with a basic skeleton. Here is the finished model. Below are before and after pictures.
"Damn last warning sia!" - Arthur Liew (2012)
Here is the footage keyed and added together.
The idea of the shot is to replace Arthur with the digital double as Daniel pushes him. We can then exaggerate the effect of the push with the model.
I haven't begun posing the model to replace Arthur yet as I have some problems with the paint weights in Maya. I'll probably troubleshoot the issue tomorrow and can then begin the shot.
What I have done though is test the lighting of the model in the scene and played around with distortion and particles in after effects.
Image Based Lighting with a few lights.






No comments:
Post a Comment