Friday, 18 May 2012

Week 10

Week 10







This week was rather uneventful as I was sick for the first 2 days of the week. As such, I couldn't get much done. I had a lot of trouble with painting weights for the digital double but with lots of trial and error, I finally got a somewhat working rig.

I decided not to waste anymore time on the rig and start to integrate the model into the shot.


Camera matchmove
Posed Digital Double

Added 2 Directional Lights

Rendered with IBL+Lights


Rough Animation

I based my animation off a scene in the movie "Push" 
I also will try to simulate the distortion effect 
along with trying to make the particles.


After the renders, I decided to clean up the keying and roto work in nuke to see how the shot would look.
Here is what I have so far. 



Version 1

Things that I will be working on next the the shot:
  • Particles
  • Re-light up the model to better match the real actor
  • Play around with distortion effects 
  • Make the animation more realistic
That's all for week 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment